MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just delete the user account, and all given likes/thanks are deleted too. Another thing - update to v3.0.0 and oyu can set minimum waiting time before another thank/like addition. Moreover you can limit number of thanks/likes per 24 hours period. Last thing - you can limit giving thanks/likes only to selected usergroups... just set you promotion system better - auto promote users with online time for example more 24 hours to another group which will have an ability give thanks/likes... thats it Smile simple and fast solution!

(2018-07-22, 04:15 PM)floraiN Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-22, 03:21 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Laird - yes, this is not possible unfortunately. All thanks/likes are deleted only when you delete user account. Is there any reason why do you need to delete thanks/likes for specific user?

Yes, because I have members abusing the like system with creating multi accounts and liking their own post to reach a new usergroup or to bypass limitation. Perm banning them is not the solution here, I'd rather just delete all of their likes as a punishment.

But it seems like that feature doesn't exist. Is there a way I could request this custom feature done for me exclusively for a fixed price?

Hi, yes, it is possible to add but it is not something easy and not what can be done during one afternoon. Anyway I am not against it.
I deactivated the former Version, overwrote the old files with the new ones and reaktivated the plugin. But I have some problems. In the ACP/Plugins/Configure Settings:

[attachment=40649]

Maybe it's becauce I copied inc/language/english to the german place as well?
I've just added some custom checkbox fields to my forum, and have encountered a display bug I think is being caused by the Thank You/Like System

Just before the first checkbox, there is some random "tyl" text - I have looked throughout the templates but can't remove it.  If I disable the TYL plugin the text disappears

Any ideas?

[Image: tyl.png]
@Paccy - what was your previous version?

@NotAdmin - hmm, weird. I cannot reproduce, can you check custom profile fields related templates?
I'm not sure, but it was the last version, because I always check, if there are updates. The plugin works, but the settings in the ACP are strange, as you can see at the picture. Is there a German translation file, so I could overwrite the english one?
Try the English lang file for ACP part. Just overwrite your one or switch to English language. After that let us know, but it seems to be an issue on your side. We have over 120 downloads of our last release and only one report from you... please try and let us know, if it will be fine you have to manually update lang strings in a lang file.
Can I install the plugin again, completely, but without losing the likes, which are already made?
Yes, click on uninstall but select NO when you will be ask about dropping db tables.
(2018-08-01, 09:34 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, click on uninstall but select NO when you will be ask about dropping db tables.

Please check your GitHub. 

My Admin found a major vulnerability with your Thank You/Likes plugin.
Thank you, it is not a major vulnerability but will be fixed in next bug fix release along with others small bugs.