MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-04-23, 05:21 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-23, 03:00 PM)HumanError Wrote: [ -> ]wogh feel sad Sad thankyou Big Grin

Dont be, it is a hobby and I am really busy last time.

(2015-04-23, 04:32 PM)RVP991 Wrote: [ -> ]How does it work with MyAlerts 2.0?
Installed it and looked for an option to configure but can't find one?

Will be fixed soon (I hope that @Dark Neo will have some free time), Thanks!

(2015-04-23, 05:13 PM)bekircem Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin supports which Myalerts version?

v2.0

Official version is v1.04. How i find v2.0? 
MyAlerts 2.0 is development version not stable and not recomend to use on live forums yet.

Configuration is easy install MyAlerts then install or if installed deactivate and activate again thankyoulike.

Then in plugin opts at the end appears alert types select tyl if you wish to enable or disable it as all alert types, in this way you can enable or disable on select box with check values xD

See yah !!

At the moment i have to have some free time to verify all entire mod but all code was reviewed and tested on mine Thanks System so i know how it works.
(2015-04-23, 09:00 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Then in plugin opts at the end appears alert types select tyl if you wish to enable or disable it as all alert types, in this way you can enable or disable on select box with check values xD

Problem is that there is no alert type for thank you/like added. I dont know how, could you look when you will be free?
(2015-04-23, 09:00 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]MyAlerts 2.0 is development version not stable and not recomend to use on live forums yet.

Configuration is easy install MyAlerts then install or if installed deactivate and activate again thankyoulike.

Then in plugin opts at the end appears alert types select tyl if you wish to enable or disable it as all alert types, in this way you can enable or disable on select box with check values xD

See yah !!

At the moment i have to have some free time to verify all entire mod but all code was reviewed and tested on mine Thanks System so i know how it works.

(2015-04-24, 12:48 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-23, 09:00 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Then in plugin opts at the end appears alert types select tyl if you wish to enable or disable it as all alert types, in this way you can enable or disable on select box with check values xD

Problem is that there is no alert type for thank you/like added. I dont know how, could you look when you will be free?

@Dark Neo Thank you for information. I am waiting for stable version.

I hope you will continue to develop these plugins. Blush
Well i review it and fixed and add it some few things i founded, so you have to download my repo on github before adding to the original github repo and prepare to set 1.9.2 version stable on MyBB mods site.

See yah!!!

https://github.com/WhiteNeo/thankyou-like-plugin
Thank you, I saw your changes - I need to check it and merge them manually - there are some conflicts

OK, I merged all changes from you @Dark Neo. I also added some another fixes. I think v1.9.2 is ready, so for everyone, you can update now! Smile

v1.9.2 is available! link: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=360

Changelog:
- add full support for MyAlerts v2.0 - thx to @WhiteNeo (Dark Neo)
- make post author´s name clickable in the list of users who thanked/liked the post - thx to @WhiteNeo (Dark Neo)
- small CSS + templates changes
- code cleaning + small optimizations
hi 

Is possible to import likes from euan's simple likes system? 

Thx for your great work 
(2015-04-25, 03:15 PM)insertco Wrote: [ -> ]hi 

Is possible to import likes from euan's simple likes system? 

Thx for your great work 

Not now, but I hope it will be possible soon .) I have no experiences with convert scripts so we will see. It is on our TODO list.
(2015-04-25, 09:57 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, I saw your changes - I need to check it and merge them manually - there are some conflicts

OK, I merged all changes from you @Dark Neo. I also added some another fixes. I think v1.9.2 is ready, so for everyone, you can update now! Smile

v1.9.2 is available! link: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=360

Changelog:
- add full support for MyAlerts v2.0 - thx to @WhiteNeo (Dark Neo)
- make post author´s name clickable in the list of users who thanked/liked the post - thx to @WhiteNeo (Dark Neo)
- small CSS + templates changes
- code cleaning + small optimizations

I can't install MyAlerts v2.0 I downloaded plugin from Github develop branch
You have to download plugin library and MyBBStuff library this two are necesary for use MyAlerts, we talking about this many times on MyAlerts official support thread.

So you have to search and download this two.

plugins core:

https://github.com/MyBBStuff/Plugins.Core

plugin library:

https://github.com/frostschutz/MyBB-PluginLibrary

And with this two repos all have to go fine, but IT'S HIGHLY NOT RECOMENDED TO USE ON LIVE FORUMS, only for test purposes, until all goes fine...

NOTE; To changelog adding when user select not only first post, on preview version won't work allways using first post, now first post, and all post works, i review that in the latest file i send as another criterya like collapsed list stay collapsed or expanded even if click or wont on tyl, and another lesser changes, but i think @Eldenroot review that, i prefer to set as dev version until all has tested and works fine, i only give some minutes to this mod and mine, so when ready i tell is ready to use Big Grin. At the moment i dunno, because have to test before say something and i'm not finished the tests yet.