MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Works fine for default theme☺️
(2019-03-16, 07:40 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine for default theme☺️

Please check here Sad

https://imgur.com/CuLza5l

It always get settled automatically for me when ever you release a new update of thank you system. I upload new files and re-enable plugin , and then it get settled.
(2019-03-16, 10:46 AM)Prisim Wrote: [ -> ]

Please check here Sad

It always get settled automatically for me when ever you release a new update of thank you system. I upload new files and re-enable plugin , and then it get settled.

I run a forum with three different themes, one works just fine even after te update to 1.8.20, the other two them show the same button problem like yours (Default theme is one of them). I've resolved in this way.
Template--> Set Template --> Templates Post Bit --> postbit_classic

Change

<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
        {$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
    </div>

with

<div style="display: inline-block">{$post['button_tyl']}</div>
        {$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
    </div>
(2019-03-30, 03:41 PM)h2o Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-16, 10:46 AM)Prisim Wrote: [ -> ]

Please check here Sad

I run a forum with three different themes, one works just fine even after te update to 1.8.20, the other two them show the same button problem like yours (Default theme is one of them). I've resolved in this way.
Template--> Set Template --> Templates Post Bit --> postbit_classic

Change

{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
    </div>

with

<div style="display: inline-block">{$post['button_tyl']}</div>
        {$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
    </div>

Did it , as mentioned above but have same issue !
(2019-04-01, 12:02 PM)Prisim Wrote: [ -> ]Did it , as mentioned above but have same issue !

This is strange, the button in the Default theme should appear to baseline after changing that code, I've tested it in Edge browser, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Maxthon, Cliqz, in all of them it is like it should be.

Sorry, this is a stupid question, but did you tried to delete cache after the code change?
(2019-04-01, 02:30 PM)h2o Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-01, 12:02 PM)Prisim Wrote: [ -> ]Did it , as mentioned above but have same issue !

This is strange, the button in the Default theme should appear to baseline after changing that code, I've tested it in Edge browser, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Maxthon, Cliqz, in all of them it is like it should be.

Sorry, this is a stupid question, but did you tried to delete cache after the code change?

Did it already Sad

Edit:

Fixed by adding inline block css code in postbit template too Smile Bundle of thanks.
(2019-04-02, 02:28 PM)Prisim Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-01, 02:30 PM)h2o Wrote: [ -> ]

Did it already Sad

Edit:

Fixed by adding inline block css code in postbit template too Smile Bundle of thanks.

Well done Smile
Not working with latest TT update.
Hey just a question, the profile trophy post isn't working. It used to show the top liked post in profiles but now it does not. What do I insert into the profile template that shows this?
I installed this, but when clicking "like", the screen stays stuck with the waiting cursor. The button doesn't change, it stays in the position it was when clicked; Firefox (latest)
I refresh the page, and the button did work, and the button then changes to the opposite.
Anything? Thanks!