MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-06-16, 04:51 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-16, 04:15 PM)codedude Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for that. One suggestion though. Please add colors on forumdisplay if like is 0 grey and if positive green.

I am sorry but I wont add this feature, anyway it is possible with template conditionals plugin easily.
if (!$tyl_forumdisplay_thread_var > 1) {
echo '<span class="grey_border">$tyl_forumdisplay_thread_var</span>'; 
} else  {
echo '<span class="green_border">$tyl_forumdisplay_thread_var</span>'; }
'

This should work, right?
Better to place it right into tyl template - thankyoulike_tyl_counter_forumdisplay_thread

<span title="{$lang->tyl_firstpost_tyl_count_forumdisplay_thread}" class="tyl_counter">{$thread['tyls']}</span>

if ($thread['tyls'] < 1) {
echo '<span title="{$lang->tyl_firstpost_tyl_count_forumdisplay_thread}" class="tyl_counter" style="border: 1px solid green;">{$thread['tyls']}</span>';
} else ...
Hey, I'm having an issue with the latest flatty theme that the list of people who liked won't show up. 

In the Dazzle theme it works: (Btw logged out when I made this screenshot)[Image: 4f4cd328d7.png]

In the flatty theme it doesn't: 

[Image: aa7cd15a07.png]

The like button is there but the list of people who liked the post isn't there. I tried reinstalling the plugin, deactivating it and reactivating it, and I updated the plugin to the latest version. Any idea how to add the list to posts? 

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Hugo.
(2019-06-21, 10:12 AM)Hugo220 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm having an issue with the latest flatty theme that the list of people who liked won't show up. 

In the Dazzle theme it works: (Btw logged out when I made this screenshot)[Image: 4f4cd328d7.png]

In the flatty theme it doesn't: 

[Image: aa7cd15a07.png]

The like button is there but the list of people who liked the post isn't there. I tried reinstalling the plugin, deactivating it and reactivating it, and I updated the plugin to the latest version. Any idea how to add the list to posts? 

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Hugo.

Same issue here. I am using the flatty theme as well. Checked all the templates and I can find the code but the thanks list just doesn't show.
You will have to edit the template; plugin authors can't design a plugin with every theme in mind; they are optimised for the MyBB standard theme.  If you're getting into this, it's best you learn a bit about the templates and CSS anyway

Make sure you add all the required elements to both postbit & postbit_classic and make sure you have the following line present in the location you want it >>>

<div style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">{$post['thankyoulike_data']}</div>

I have mine above the post, so have it located just before >>>

<div class="post_head">

Other variables such as CCS and HTML may need to be tweaked
Thank you @NotAdmin, as you wrote above it is optimised for MyBB default theme... we do not provide support for non-default themes.
(2019-06-23, 07:35 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]You will have to edit the template; plugin authors can't design a plugin with every theme in mind; they are optimised for the MyBB standard theme.  If you're getting into this, it's best you learn a bit about the templates and CSS anyway

Make sure you add all the required elements to both postbit & postbit_classic and make sure you have the following line present in the location you want it >>>

<div style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">{$post['thankyoulike_data']}</div>

I have mine above the post, so have it located just before >>>

<div class="post_head">

Other variables such as CCS and HTML may need to be tweaked

I totally understand. Thanks for the help, it works like a charm now!
It's a great plugin, free and updated. However, I miss the possibility of hiding content that can only be revealed with a thank you (with the code hide).
Thank you. This feature wont be added, srry.
[Image: 96e5ae6e86f77a2f8f2274172a61e490+0bcOaRK...bYxMYKWpFn]

Please do you know how to fix this, I'm using the theme Flatty ?