MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Working Fine on localhost installation.
Good work Elden
We are team, it is not only my work. Big thank go to @Dark Neo and @SvePu!
Is it possible to limit the amount of thanks a user gives on a thread or per day?
Some users go on a thanking spree and thank every user on a thread
(2015-05-01, 04:31 PM)Gershon Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to limit the amount of thanks a user gives on a thread or per day?

Not now, it is on our TODO list. It is not easy to implement. You can limit thans/like only to the first post, or set this permission only to some group of users.

I cannot promise you when it will be added, I hope it wont take long.
(2015-05-01, 04:51 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-01, 04:31 PM)Gershon Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to limit the amount of thanks a user gives on a thread or per day?

Not now, it is on our TODO list. It is not easy to implement. You can limit thans/like only to the first post, or set this permission only to some group of users.

I cannot promise you when it will be added, I hope it wont take long.

Sounds good, and I think maybe have a user wait x amount of time before thanking another post would be easier.
I dont think so. It wont solve this issue, user just wait another XX sec and then he will add another thanks/like. We need a complex solution... in future Wink

Anyone interested in adding new language support? Share your translations Smile Thanks
I thought you might be interested to hear my idea and the ability to implement it in one of the following versions or in a separate branch.

The bottom line : the rank of the user. Each sub-forum community member can obtain the rank of administration One unit , even if the maximum is 1 , and at least 0.3 . It is also worth to introduce a limit on the increase in rank , say in a few hours .

What do you think about a respected developer of my venture ?

P.S.:
Ask me for my English - the language is not my mother , is now translate text translator
New version will be out in few days - it depends on our free time. Right now we are testing new features and polishing the old ones Smile
Is there a MyAlerts available for MyBB 1.8.x ?
Can't find... Huh

Thank you
(2015-05-15, 07:11 AM)AmaZe Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a MyAlerts available for MyBB 1.8.x ?
Can't find... Huh

Thank you

I think some folks are using the 1.6 version of myalerts on mybb 1.8 as well as using myalerts 2.0 which is still in beta.  beta version: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/tree/develop

hopefully Euan will get some time to finish it up!   Big Grin

@Eldenroot, right now my new forum is in development and I'm testing out features like the thank you/like system. once the forum is live, I'd like to reset all of the likes back to 0 per user. is there a query I can run that'll accomplish this?