MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are the modified German lang files:
[attachment=42438]
(2020-01-02, 10:37 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Here are the modified German lang files:

Thank you very much, this fits in the frontend, but the texts are still missing in the backend.
[attachment=42441]
I guess you have to reinstall the plugin to get it working. Do not delete the plugin database entries on reinstall!!
(2020-01-03, 10:35 AM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you have to reinstall the plugin to get it working. Do not delete the plugin database entries in reinstall!!

Ok, newly installed and set. Everything works. Thank you!
@SvePu - you can upload this German lang files into mod site translations
I would but I don't have permissions to add Wink

You have to:
[attachment=42443]
I uploaded to Extend site but it must be reviewed by MyBB Stuff Smile thank you buddy!
New version 3.3.3 is released! Please update to the latest version. Uninstall is not needed (just replace the plugin files; from 3.3.2).
(2020-01-05, 12:52 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]New version 3.3.3 is released! Please update to the latest version. Uninstall is not needed (just replace the plugin files; from 3.3.2).

Hi! In the latest version using the flatty theme the tyl_display in the post bit will collapse on load. See gif attached:

Code in the post bit:

<div style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}"><a>{$post['thankyoulike_data']}</div>

Having the same problem in other themes.
Please check it again, it is not the latest code