MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-01-14, 07:42 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Please check it again, it is not the latest code

What's the latest code? The plugin doesn't automatically insert the new code for me.
Because you use custom theme, go to find updated templates tab and you should see there the changes. If not, then go to your mybb default stock theme and compare changes... the third option is to hceck github code and compare changes... I dont give a support for custom themes.
(2020-01-15, 06:33 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Because you use custom theme, go to find updated templates tab and you should see there the changes. If not, then go to your mybb default stock theme and compare changes... the third option is to hceck github code and compare changes... I dont give a support for custom themes.

There's no change listed in the updated templates tab for the postbit. I am having the exact same problem with the Mybb default theme. (in which I never even modified a thing. (It even still has the mybb logo Big Grin )

I am failing to get the correct code from github. Sad

[link removed]
Did you updated all files from a new version? What about browser cache? I cannot reproduce myself... what about browser console, can you debug JS and let me know the output?
(2020-01-16, 08:34 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Did you updated all files from a new version? What about browser cache? I cannot reproduce myself... what about browser console, can you debug JS and let me know the output?

Yes I updated all files and updated all of the templates. It isn't the browser cache as I cleared the cache and it's not working either in other browsers. I have no errors in the browser console related to Thank you/Like system. I am unable to debug JS.

Weird thing: If I press the like button the like bar doesn't collapse (yes there are already other likes so it's not that my like is the first like.)
^ have you checked it with a different web browser ? what is your forum url ?
(2020-01-22, 03:40 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you checked it with a different web browser ? what is your forum url ?

Yes, I have checked with Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.

@eldenroot mentioned I am using old code, giving me the new code might just solve this.
New code is in v3.3.3... I have no idea why it is bugged for you... only for you.

Any other feedback or ideas?!
New version v3.3.4 is released! Now you will see all the template changes between versions during updates with an ease (ACP->Templates->Find updated templates). No uninstall is needed anymore!
Though I use my own plugin I have tested this for fun in my live forum and it works even with my highly modified forum.

Thank you for keeping this updated for the community.

👍