MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem, automaticaly log out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have just installed my first mybb forum (mybb 1.8) but i have a problem that i don't know why it happens and how can i solve it.

The problem is that I log in in my forum with the "remeber" check on but then when I enter to a theme in a forum it appears that if i'm no registered, then if i go to another forum sometimes i appear loged in and sometimes no.

It happens random, in some forums i stay logged in in others no.. somethimes yes, sometimes no..

And i do that in 1 min for example is not problem of the time to log out (i think is 15 min).

Anyone can help me?

My forum url: http://foro.minecraftschematics.es

Thanks and sorry for my english..
Your cookie settings are most likely wrong.

cookiedomain should be .minecraftschematics.es
cookiepath should be just a slash.

First you'll need to change this in your /inc/settings.php file. Then you will need to log into your ACP and update it right away.
cookie domain .minecraftschematics.es and cookie path /foro/ should work fine

login logout issues - cookie guidance
(2015-04-07, 08:55 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Your cookie settings are most likely wrong.

cookiedomain should be .minecraftschematics.es
cookiepath should be just a slash.

First you'll need to change this in your /inc/settings.php file.  Then you will need to log into your ACP and update it right away.

Thanks!

I think that now works fine..!