MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
please see search results youtube mybb xampp
thanks created thats a fault by mistake created category not forum.
Thanks all now where can I start my learning like I have installed mybb whats the next step
How can I install theme on my local server?
^ theme installation on local MyBB forum is same as that of forum at web server.
copy theme images & theme related files into relevant folders & import theme xml file

see also theme installation guidance
in which folder i have to copy paste the files of themes, i have installed xampp, mybb at I:\Install\Xampp\htdocs\mybb

should i copy theme file in mybb or anywhere else?
Copy themes images folder to your mybb images folder and then from ACP Select Themes from Quick left Menu and then click on import theme thats all .
Edit: delayed response

in general, theme images are provided in a sub-folder with the theme name.
that sub-folder needs to be copied to images folder of MyBB files server
eg. a theme named 1point8 should be having its images in 1point8 sub-folder
that sub-folder with its contents should be copied to ~/mybb/images/ folder
I have changed my theme online easily but having errors on local server i pasted theme images in the myybb/documentation/images folder and then upload theme it says theme have been uploaded....but when i try that theme still old theme is showing up there....

please tell what can I do to resolve this issue
:woohoo: anyhow i managed to change the theme but it showing menu problem as it is bootstrap enabled theme mybbpro menu item are showing down
^ ensure that you have copied all files of the theme (includes sub-folders) to the theme sub-folder in images folder
Pages: 1 2 3 4