MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks Josh Smile

I have a question how can I lock certain files in mybb.

If someone tries to access ACP then how can I lock that page so no-one except admin can access ACP.
(2015-07-03, 07:09 AM)Gabbar Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Josh Smile

I have a question how can I lock certain files in mybb.

If someone tries to access ACP then how can I lock that page so no-one except admin can access ACP.
Only the members in Administrator group can access to by logging in. No one else can, even in they know the directory for AdminCP. It's a good idea to change the AdminCP directory to something secure. Moreover use an Admin PIN. That's more secure.
Smile Thanks Max for the great Advice

While searching the directory I found that its necessary to lock or delete the installation file after the MyBB installation.

So how can I lock the file or folder?
Add a file named lock to the install folder, or remove the folder completely.
Thanks Buddy for great help Smile

My advanced editors tools are not working.

Like if I press for Bold after slecting the text then text is showing in nromal form any action is not performing on it.
(2015-07-04, 03:16 PM)Gabbar Wrote: [ -> ]My advanced editors tools are not working.

Like if I press for Bold after slecting the text then text is showing in nromal form any action is not performing on it.

Are you using the standard sceditor? Then e.g. Ctrl-b should work (note: also Ctrl-b on an Apple machine).
Works only for bold, italic and underline.
Please create a thread per issue... This one is now a total mess and people trying to find something may have a hard time. Closing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4