MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone help me set up MyBB on VPS? Can pay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking for someone that help me set up MyBB on a VPS/dedicated server. I don't have anything ATM but if you can lead me in the right path I can pay you in return. Please contact me.
Have you created the hosting account and directed a domain to it yet?

What control panel do you have?
edit: didn't see pavemen ninja me.
Hi there,

It depends on the complexity of what you need. Does any current data need to be migrated? Approximately how much? Any specific requirements?

If it wouldn't be a huge time consumer for me, I might have enough over my break to get things rolling for you.

PM me if you are interested Smile.
I need to transfer my complete forum over to it. I have experience with PHPMyAdmin and Cpanel. I just need to be able to understand how it works. I do not have a VPS at the moment. I need to know what VPS to get.
What exactly do you want to understand the workings of? I can probably point you in the direction of some good resources.

Word of advice: cPanel tends to ruin chances of mitigating a DDoS.
I just need to be able to host MyBB on a VPS. I'm willing to pay up to $50 for the VPS. And I also want to put cloudflare on it as well.
I've never used a VPS and would like to know how hard it is to do this. I have set up MyBB on private servers plenty of times though.
Perhaps you should look into a managed VPS. It'll act as normal hosting account with some added features in a secondary control panel.

edit: Liqiud web is my favourite, here is their link. https://www.liquidweb.com/vps.html
Can anyone link me decent ones? If anyone can get in a skype call with me and set it up I can pay you $40 PayPal.
Ok I have a VPS I'm interested in buying. Can anyone teach me how to install everything I need on it in order to run MyBB? It's a Windows 2012 R2 VPS

Patchy the video you linked is not for a Windows 2012 R2 VPS
Pages: 1 2