MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [split] sidebar for MyBB 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 things really needed for 1.8. Sidebars and mentionme by Wild. Alerts system working with mentionme and like system.

Until then I'm sitting on 1.6. Frustrating, but can't do without this functionality (which IMO, other than sidebars, should be core) I know, I'm slightly off topic. Just needed to vent.
Ok MentionMe it's here

http://community.mybb.com/thread-164576-...pid1139698

And there are some usefull help written by @jshort i only share my own modified version, working with only the features i need on my forums.

Sidebars i don't use because on our forum not needed. Thanks system allways working with MyAlerts and was right now the only one thanks sytem compatible with MyAlerts. But there are another systems like simple likes.

I know this sytem is the most used by users so i add MyAlerts functionabillity when i have the time to add it, and test it !!! Because i never release a version if i don't test it on localhost or my live forum if necesary.

Right now there is a few ways to add many improvements so @Eldenroot if i have time tell me your improvements i have to review all entire code anyway to make MyAlerts working fine, so maybe can add one or another feature, see yaah !!!
(2015-04-07, 09:30 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok MentionMe it's here

http://community.mybb.com/thread-164576-...pid1139698

And there are some usefull help written by @jshort i only share my own modified version, working with only the features i need on my forums.

Sidebars i don't use because on our forum not needed. Thanks system allways working with MyAlerts and was right now the only one thanks sytem compatible with MyAlerts. But there are another systems like simple likes.

I know this sytem is the most used by users so i add MyAlerts functionabillity when i have the time to add it, and test it !!! Because i never release a version if i don't test it on localhost or my live forum if necesary.

Right now there is a few ways to add many improvements so @Eldenroot if i have time tell me your improvements i have to review all entire code anyway to make MyAlerts working fine, so maybe can add one or another feature, see yaah !!!

Side bars are absolutely needed for my forum. Some people have gotten the old version to work, but many people having problems. I prefer to wait for the official version from him.

Anyways....I switched to simple likes about 3 months ago, because thank you like wasn't working with myalerts. 

I have no problem switching back, if simple likes isn't ready for 1.8, do you have a script that can convert all likes back to thank you like? (when i switched from thank you like to simple like, there was a script available to convert likes).