MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts in Menu Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

I'm trying to make a custom menubar, in this bar I've added '<myalerts_headericon>' to add the MyAlerts dropdown which works absolutely fine however when it's added it makes the bar taller and sits in the middle of the extended bar where are all the other links sit higher up. I'm really not sure what's doing this, I've looked through the forum CSS and the Plugin CSS and can't work out what's causing this to happen, is anyone able to help?

I have a test account for the new theme if anyone needs it.

Thanks,
Kyle
provide forum url & test user account so that someone can check it (also send a blank PM to the test user account)
(2015-04-09, 01:58 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]provide forum url & test user account so that someone can check it (also send a blank PM to the test user account)

**Info Removed**
Is anyone able to help?
Am I correct to assume that no-one is able to help me here?
Is nobody able to help me here?
You are running a 1.6 theme is that correct? What version of myalerts are you trying to use?
I'm using a custom theme from a Wordpress theme so that it matches the rest of the website, I'm using MyAlerts 1.05.
in global.css of the theme .menubb ul a:link , its active & hover properties have a padding of 7px
can you change that padding to margin-left & check the result by hard refreshing your browser on forum index page
Thanks you, that fixed the initial problem but upon doing so I have discovered another. When I mouseover the myalerts link the background around the entire image and text highlights as if it's within some sort of invisible box whereas on the other links in the bar it only highlights the text, is there a way to make the other links in that bar behave the same?
Pages: 1 2