MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: and a link under the smilies....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how can i add a link under the smilies, like in the picture?

[Image: smilies.jpg]
MsgPlus fan aye Toungue

Anyway, you can edit the template "smilieinsert_getmore"
k776 Wrote:MsgPlus fan aye Toungue

Anyway, you can edit the template "smilieinsert_getmore"

how exactly do i add the get more link?
This is a custom mod from someone at MsgPlus forums. It would be hard to do I'd imagine! See if you can get WDZ to send you the code Smile
k776 Wrote:This is a custom mod from someone at MsgPlus forums. It would be hard to do I'd imagine! See if you can get WDZ to send you the code Smile

do you know a good shoutbox code?
or a php script that is like hivemail, but free.
There's a MyBB shoutbox available that you can get from my site: http://www.mybbmods.com/view.php?did=10.

It's similar but not identical to the one WDZ coded for the Plus! forums, which I'd guess is the kind of thing you're looking for. Wink
I'm interested in this "get more" link, too! did you get it workin ? any chance you share the code ?
I highly doubt WDZ (the one who coded it for the plus! board) will share it. And he doesn't like it if someone else makes something he already made.
* Smethead knows :p
I respect WDZ, but if he gets mad because someone wants to have a "Get More" smilies link, then he probably needs something better to do. If he needs some ideas I can send him some of my assignments to work on Wink
"More" is already a feature in MyBB. If there are more smilies which are set to display in the smilie inserter than the number you have set to show in the Admin CP, settings then it will show a "More" link.
Pages: 1 2