MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Tags modification/plugin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
does this work in archive mode too?
Hi,

great plugin (and even I got it without any problems)!
But one question? Is it possible to make a frame (or something similiar) of the content of the hidden text (to show admins, moderators, where the hidden content will end? Sometimes it's hard to see it!
I think right now it is not impossible.
I found problem when my net speed getting slow and if i want to access on my site 1st my Firefox browser showed this massage :-

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of ht_handle_post(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /www/freeweb7.com/k/a/r/karaokelovers/htdocs/index/inc/plugins/hide_tags.php on line 121

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of ht_handle_post(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /www/freeweb7.com/k/a/r/karaokelovers/htdocs/index/inc/plugins/hide_tags.php on line 133

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of ht_handle_post(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /www/freeweb7.com/k/a/r/karaokelovers/htdocs/index/inc/plugins/hide_tags.php on line 139

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of ht_handle_post(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /www/freeweb7.com/k/a/r/karaokelovers/htdocs/index/inc/plugins/hide_tags.php on line 156

im very new in php and mybb programing field plz help me how i fixed this problem Sad

Im Using MYbb Ver 1.2.10
can someone port it for 1.2.10 please ? it's not working..it gives errors...thank you!

bold_handsome , i have the same problem.this plugin was made specially for 1.2.2 ..it's not working with 1.2.10 .
plz some one upgrade this mod that i can use it on my mybb 1.2.10
What kind of errors chris_boss? Just tried it out on my board (MyBB 1.2.10) and it works fine <_<
this doesn't work with MyBB diaplys lost of errors
Link down
Pages: 1 2 3