MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Via Email Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have added Post Via Email plugin to my Forum. I have added my Gmail ID and it's password also. Still I am not able to Post Threads using this plug in.
Please assist.

My settings are shown below.

[Image: 2zisxv6.jpg]

I have try the Port 993 also. Still not working.
Looking for help on this too.

I know it's an old plugin but I'm in need of it.

Please help.
Bumping for help on this topic once more.
I'd also like to post via email. Post and reply, so it goes to the forum, and also goes to everyone in the Group that are subscribed to that forum.

I'm an a course run through a Google group. All emails got to the group AND to all people who are part of the group.

But all my classes are on Mybb and I like it that way. So I want to run a class like this G-group class, but keep it on my trusty Mybb forum.

I see a small but continuous stream of people wanting this ability. Apparently there was a 1.6 plugin, that is not a stable enough option.

Can this be done?
I understand it might have to be a paid option. Just wondering if it can be done, and how hard it would be.

Many thanks!
I did setup the post via email plugin today. 
It worked perfectly fine for new posts.

But the replies are not getting posting under a single post, rather it is posted as a new thread altogether. That's how the plugin is written.

It will be of great help if this functionality is included. I'm trying my best from my side... Undecided