MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bug with user cp and mod cp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a report of a possible bug today with mod control panel. Upon looking further into it the issue appears to be with user cp as well.The little plus signs that are suppose to shrink and expand the menu options under Forums and Posts as well as Users don't appear to be working correctly. When I click on them they expand and shrink for a split second and then go back to where they were. After shrinking and refreshing the page I can no longer access the menus.

[attachment=34154]
They work fine here and on my testing forum. So definitely not a bug, moving to support.

From the look of the screenshot you're using the outdated 1.6 Apart theme in 1.8, which doesn't make any sense since the default theme is a modification of Apart. You can switch to it and change its color to black in theme options.
Just tried a different template and it works fine. I am indeed using the Apart theme. How do I switch to default?
Enter your AdminCP > Templates & Styles > Select Default dropdown (options) > force on users.

Try seeing if that helps.
I no longer have a default theme. I think I might've deleted it way back when I still had old version of the board.

Now, if I wanted to track this down, what templates should I be looking at that would be responsible for controlling those aspects of the board? I have another template installed which works fine so I can compare the two if I knew where to look.
You can recreate the default theme: http://community.mybb.com/thread-158870-...pid1100165
Thanks for the help, I was able to figure out. I had something messed up in the headerinclude template. Ended up copying it from the default template and it's fine now.