MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ability to change Userbar Hue & Sat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
So I've just came across a forum which has a feature that allows you to change your current userbar hue & saturation.

How it looks like:
[Image: J7kPT31.png]

So my question is, can anyone do a plugin like this?

I'm not gonna pay for it, because I've heard it's a really simple thing to do.

Thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-165864.html

Quote:This is easy enough to do, you definitely shouldn't have to pay anyone for something this simple. If you'd like, I could do this for you, just PM me.

So don't come to me to pay you for such a simple plugin, which it obvious is (according to ectomatt)

Profile: http://community.mybb.com/user-79350.html

Thank you,
Nay.
I'm still looking for this.
Seems so easy that no-one wants to take the job..
(2015-04-15, 02:32 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]Seems so easy that no-one wants to take the job..

A lot of forums use this as a sort of custom thing and nobody wants to release it for anyone to have.
People look at it like "I coded it for my forum so if others want it they need to code it themselves".
I totally agree with them.
Depending on how you do it, this might take a couple of hours. I guess you'll need two additional columns in the mybb_users table, jquery sliders for the front end and on the fly image manipulation for hue and sat - maybe with ImageMagick.
(2015-04-20, 09:11 AM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]Depending on how you do it, this might take a couple of hours. I guess you'll need two additional columns in the mybb_users table, jquery sliders for the front end and on the fly image manipulation for hue and sat - maybe with ImageMagick.

Would this be easy for you? to do it?
(2015-04-20, 02:52 PM)Nay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-20, 09:11 AM)LennartĀ Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]Depending on how you do it, this might take a couple of hours. I guess you'll need two additional columns in the mybb_users table, jquery sliders for the front end and on the fly image manipulation for hue and sat - maybe with ImageMagick.

Would this be easy for you? to do it?

Replied to your PM.
Any ideas of how to do it?
^ well, basic idea is already given in post #5