MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invitation System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently using this plugin (edited compatibility to 1.8.x)

http://mods.mybb.com/view/invitation-system

It allows users to register to the forum and become immediately members of a defined usergroup by adding a code during registration.

The problem is that i want invitation codes to be used 1 time each one, while the same code can be used unlimited times (limit column).

[Image: b31abe7e015f9f8e7a88f1ca23c1ff5d.png]

I think that this requires an edit in the PHP code of the plugin but don't know how to do it Sad
Hi,
I've just installed that plugin. It works fine under 1.8, but I can't get to configuration options. Once I click on 'Invitation system' in Admin CP, it takes me to Invitation management in 'Forum View'. In other words I dont see config options.
There are some missing icons as well, but otherwise it does the job.
Any one have it customized to 1.8?

THX
(2015-12-14, 03:27 PM)alex8791 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I've just installed that plugin. It works fine under 1.8, but I can't get to configuration options. Once I click on 'Invitation system' in Admin CP, it takes me to  Invitation management in 'Forum View'. In other words I dont see config options.
There are some missing icons as well, but otherwise it does the job.
Any one have it customized to 1.8?

THX

Nope I used the standard version, anyway the control panel is not in ACP but on board, the link you're using from ACP is working.

I'm not using that anymore unfortunately.