MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: You have entered an invalid secret PIN.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The 2FA request is located on a separate page, after entering the correct credentials - I think we're good at this point.
Simply changing the language string should be fine shouldn't it? Needs to be rechecked first though as it may have been fixed already (which I doubt but well, this is an old issue)
(2016-11-21, 10:47 AM)JonesĀ H Wrote: [ -> ]Simply changing the language string should be fine shouldn't it? Needs to be rechecked first though as it may have been fixed already (which I doubt but well, this is an old issue)

I just checked on a 1.8.8 board and it's definitely not been changed yet.
So what do you propose to do? Change lang string whatyou mentioned before would be the easiest way, right?
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2551

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
Pages: 1 2