MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mobile version, please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after upgrade to mybb 1.8, i can,t find mobile version plugins

so, please

add mobile version in mybb 2.0
Thanks for your suggestion, the MyBB 2.0 default theme will be responsive out of the box so it will work nicely on mobile.

We will recommend that theme developers also adopt this approach to ensure that forum owners can easily have a forum which works great on mobile devices whilst still having a variety of themes available.
there are a few responsive themes which can be tried on MyBB 1.8.x (eg. MyBBPro & MyResponsive)
(2015-04-14, 11:52 AM)Will P Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your suggestion, the MyBB 2.0 default theme will be responsive out of the box so it will work nicely on mobile.

We will recommend that theme developers also adopt this approach to ensure that forum owners can easily have a forum which works great on mobile devices whilst still having a variety of themes available.
Is a responsive admin panel also in development? I think that is important for forum admins nowadays.
The ACP hasn't been developed completly but the current part is designed responsivly.
UODATE GO MOBILE PLUGIN ITS GOOD
To be frank I prefers dedicated mobile theme to responsive theme. Responsive themes are great in modern and Javascript enabled browsers but is still lacking in Javascript non compatible mobile browsers like Opera Mini and other low end phone browsers. That's the reason I cannot do without Mybb Gomobile, very effective in all mobile devices. I hope the developer will update it once Mybb version 2.0 is out.