MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Editor Toolbar Disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you so much, Destroy! I never would have figured that out by myself. Much appreciated!
Hi, I also have the problem on my thread/post editor (see the attached image below) on myBB 1.8.7, after I installed other plugins. It seems that other plugins broke original editor code, but i have no idea to fix it. Please help me, if someone can solve this. I am newbie in myBB.
(2016-07-31, 07:39 PM)siragust Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I also have the problem on my thread/post editor (see the attached image below) on myBB 1.8.7, after I installed other plugins. It seems that other plugins broke original editor code, but i have no idea to fix it. Please help me, if someone can solve this. I am newbie in myBB.

Pm me with your skype name so i can help you with it,
(2016-08-07, 11:47 PM)Revplit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-31, 07:39 PM)siragust Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I also have the problem on my thread/post editor (see the attached image below) on myBB 1.8.7, after I installed other plugins. It seems that other plugins broke original editor code, but i have no idea to fix it. Please help me, if someone can solve this. I am newbie in myBB.

Pm me with your skype name so i can help you with it,

Hi, I don't use Skype. If you know the idea to fix the problem, just write in this forum. I guess this caused by placing other JQuery library in the headerinclude (in ungrouped templates) before {$stylesheets} which broke the original javascript functionality
Pages: 1 2