MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Javascript doesn't always work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I am working on a new theme for my website. The current theme loads Javascript perfectly fine, all my plugins/mods work well.

I have it set so only I am on the new theme. I've found that certain plug ins don't work on the index.php page, but work on other pages. Also, I find that every so often they won't work on other pages.

I've gone to admin and done the File Verification thing and the index.php says "changed," but I've done a lot of custom work to the index page so that makes sense. No Jquery/java/etc. pages are missing.

Is there a good place or way to determine what the issue is? Like a troubleshooting method?
(2015-04-15, 02:41 PM)cmdeer Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a good place or way to determine what the issue is? Like a troubleshooting method?

Every Internet browser is bundled with a JavaScript console, where the errors related to the scripts included will appear (incorrect syntax, conflicts, etc.) - open it and try refreshing the page.
I'm in over my head >.<

http://www.beqanna.com

Username: SeeAccount
Password: Passitup

That'll give you the account. Any help?
What plugins are you using? The template variables inserted by the plugins do not appear automatically after importing a new theme (if you have a {$variable} in your index template in the old theme you should insert it to the new one as well).
Enhanced Account Switcher, mostly seems to be what's not working. I click "Joined accounts" and nothing happens, but ONLY on the index page