MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Loggin In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
I'm having an issue with my board. I cannot log in basically. I checked the database, my session is registering but I cannot log in using firefox.

Is there a reason why it doesn't work with firefox?

www.economynation.org/community

Test Account Details:
Username: myBB Test
Pass: abc123

Thanks guys.
In ACP -> Configuration -> Site Details try adding www. to the Board URL setting,.
(2015-04-17, 03:06 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]In ACP -> Configuration -> Site Details try adding www. to the Board URL setting,.

I changed this, tried to log in, and it didn't work. Its putting me through to the "succesfully logged in" screen, but not actually displaying my information and so on, on the page.
Have you hard refreshed the browser (CTRL + F5)? The SOP error disappeared and it's working fine for me now..
Still not working:

Entered Credentials
[Image: gn5s82t.png]

I end up here
[Image: Z1Kd7Jd.png]

And then nothing :/
[Image: 0XElNxD.png]
Have you tried with another browser?
(2015-04-17, 04:24 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried with another browser?

Yes, It only seems to happen when i use firefox.
^ you can try like this
visit this help page on your forum with firefox browser. that page has a link to clear cookies. click the link
close the browser (all tabs & windows) and reopen it and try login again
(2015-04-17, 05:33 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you can try like this
visit this help page on your forum with firefox browser. that page has a link to clear cookies. click the link
close the browser (all tabs & windows) and reopen it and try login again

Tried that :/ Not working.

I give up with it. I'll just need to use chrome or something else.