MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing Threads in Forum Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I was wondering if there's a way to edit the threads in the threadlistings in the forum display.

I have it where it does not show the thread status icon, but it still shows the table data cell that the icon was inside. If I delete that data cell, the whole formatting of the thread will completely be destroyed. I even tried changing the widths.

I also want it where if a thread does not have a post icon, the data cell for the post icon will not show up.

Is it possible, or is it a loss cause?

You can test it out here:
http://www.tripulse.net/forum/Forum-Musicians-Circle
Still need help.
sorry but i didnt get your exact requirement... however i do see that the thread status icon and the post icon are placed in the same cell which results in an empty cell in the thread list... if thats what you mean....

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Forum Display Templates >> forumdisplay_thread

the first three lines of the template should be like this....

<tr class="inline_row">
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>
(2015-04-23, 05:26 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]sorry but i didnt get your exact requirement... however i do see that the thread status icon and the post icon are placed in the same cell which results in an empty cell in the thread list... if thats what you mean....

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Forum Display Templates >> forumdisplay_thread

the first three lines of the template should be like this....

<tr class="inline_row">
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>

Thanks! It worked!