MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Design for 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed (http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=417) this plugin, activated it in the ACP, and when I go to my profile and click "Style", nothing happens. I've seen multiple threads on this site about it, but none of them seem to be helpful.
which theme you are using ? post forum url & a test user account so that someone can check it
i have also tested it its not working with me now i have uninstalled it .
Bump! I made a thread about this as well, same issue! If the mod doesn't work, it should be removed. It doesn't work on even the DEFAULT theme.

Someone should either take over and fix it/get it working, or the mod itself should be removed from the mods database IMHO.

I personally would love to have this feature on my forums but it just doesn't work.
I have tested that mod, and personally i did not like it.

Mod have to work, but due some upgrade code templates on mybb that mod are outdated.

But you can make it works easily.

So maybe you could tell me, why do not tell us how to fix it.

So i have decided to share the mod fixed for usage whithin all mybb templates, but as i said before this mod is a one i will never use and did not like to me Smile

Anyway i let you an attachment for inc/plugins folder file to replace and then uninstall/install if you have old version, or only upload plugin file and with same archives and install process have to work.
waste of time, couldn't even find how to change / style the profile.