MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Installation Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm installing mybb into my  website and I'm getting this:

Requirements Check
Before you can install MyBB, we must check that you meet the minimum requirements for installation.
Requirements Check
RequirementsPHP Version:
Supported DB Extensions:
MySQL Improved, MySQL, SQLite 3
Supported Translation Extensions:
Multi-Byte, iconv
PHP XML Extensions:
Installed
Configuration File Writable:
Not Writable
Settings File Writable:
Not Writable
Cache Directory Writable:
Not Writable
File Uploads Directory Writable:
Not Writable
Avatar Uploads Directory Writable:
Not Writable
Error
The MyBB Requirements check failed due to the reasons below. MyBB installation cannot continue because you did not meet the MyBB requirements. Please correct the errors below and try again:
  • The configuration file (inc/config.php) is not writable. Please adjust the chmod permissions to allow it to be written to.
  • The settings file (inc/settings.php) is not writable. Please adjust the chmod permissions to allow it to be written to.
  • The cache directory (cache/) is not writable. Please adjust the chmod permissions to allow it to be written to.
  • The uploads directory (uploads/) is not writable. Please adjust the chmod permissions to allow it to be written to.
  • The avatars directory (uploads/avatars/) is not writable. Please adjust the chmod permissions to allow it to be written to.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!
see required file permissions guidance and see also replies here