MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Register on a website = register on forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I don't know PHP but I can follow a guide Toungue

So here is my question, how to make this system :

1) when you register on a website, you automatically register yourself to the forum. So the same account for forum and website.

2) eventually, how to disable registering on mybb (after 1) has been done)

I'm trying these things locally. The registering system already works on the website (it has been done by a friend but he has no more time to help me). So I'm stuck there with no knowledge Sad

If you know a tutorial or something like that, please tell me Smile

Help plz.
if i seen this before i could of given you files so you could modified to your needs. i can't help no more as i don't have the files to help you. it can be done but to be honest it be better to use the forums registration. find a way to make it work on your custom site by seeing if you can add a form to populate the form inputs and have the user finish signing up on the forum.
If you can really do it, I'd be very grateful.
I could give you the files needed, the functions and the sql structure if you're okay with this!

And your second solution looks better than nothing but the problem lies in the insert query actually I think.

Quote:if i seen this before i could of given you files so you could modified to your needs.

But you' ll need to explain me though, because I'm not a php developer Sad
maybe on the weekend of august 28 n 29th i may be able to help can't promise.

skype: leroymcqy (mention this thread to get me to add you tho)