MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help- Editing Code Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to take the statistic boxes from the home portal and move them to the Forums tab so I can delete the Home tab. I then want to add my own box above the forum statistics for something I custom coded. How do I do that? I already know how to delete tabs as well. I also want to delete the quick references for the admin cp and the mod cp. How would I go about that too?
exactly which version of MyBB you are using ? you can use sidebar plugins available for MyBB 1.6.x
see Advanced Side Box & do a search at 1.6.x Mods section

header_welcomeblock_member template of the theme consists of links to Moderator & Admin control panels. they can be simply removed
{$modcplink}{$admincplink}
(2015-04-21, 03:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]exactly which version of MyBB you are using ? you can use sidebar plugins available for MyBB 1.6.x
see Advanced Side Box & do a search at 1.6.x Mods section

header_welcomeblock_member template of the theme consists of links to Moderator & Admin control panels. they can be simply removed

{$modcplink}{$admincplink}

Thanks. Now how would I add the statistic boxes from the portal and add them to the forum tab. I want them to the right of the forum threads and categories. I am using 1.8.4