MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Firefox Browser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hit F5 on your keyboard to do a proper refresh too. Firefox has cache issues especially with CSS.
Tikitiki Wrote:Try reuploading your css.php file. I have a feeling it might be corrupt (or have a space in front of it). If that doesn't work please provide us with a link to your site.

if this is the case then why it works fine on IE and Opera Sad
labrocca Wrote:Hit F5 on your keyboard to do a proper refresh too. Firefox has cache issues especially with CSS.

no luck bro Sad
I used to have that exact same problem if I refreshed any page on a MyBB forum, only it was with opposite browsers (IE messed up, but Firefox was fine). I eventually discovered that the problem was the size of my browser's cache.

In FF, go to Tools > Options > Network. Clear the cache and then double the size of the cache. Close the browser and try again. That's what worked for me in IE, at least.
Galen Wrote:I used to have that exact same problem if I refreshed any page on a MyBB forum, only it was with opposite browsers (IE messed up, but Firefox was fine). I eventually discovered that the problem was the size of my browser's cache.

In FF, go to Tools > Options > Network. Clear the cache and then double the size of the cache. Close the browser and try again. That's what worked for me in IE, at least.

thnx for the help bro cleared cache, set it from 50 doubled it to 100.

still... no luck for me Sad
What is your forum URL?
Pages: 1 2