MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thankyou Mybb System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is a problem i have upload this plugin . After uploading when i visit my Plugin Page There was No Plugin . When i remove all files of this plugin everything is working fine .
I am trying to use the latest version 2.5.2 of this pluging .
Download from mybb 1.8.x Mods site.
Do you download the latest dev version because i notified to make some changes and im on it.

Dowload latest file on dev and if the problem persist make a request on github repo.

See yah !!
(2015-04-25, 12:10 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Do you download the latest dev version because i notified to make some changes and im on it.

Dowload latest file on dev and if the problem persist make a request on github repo.

See yah !!

Yes this problem with the latest version of plugin downloaded from Mybb Mod Site .
Download github version and make me know if all goes fine because i review it and i'm testing so until all goes fine make there a pull request or any.

Thanks in advice and before uploading here i'm glad to know it's a stable and working version.

https://github.com/WhiteNeo/thankyou-myb...18x-series
(2015-04-25, 07:28 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Download github version and make me know if all goes fine because i review it and i'm testing so until all goes fine make there a pull request or any.

Thanks in advice and before uploading here i'm glad to know it's a stable and working version.

https://github.com/WhiteNeo/thankyou-myb...18x-series

Now i try github version its working fine .

Edit : now i want to know how i hide content from online users until they click on thank button and make a comment to see the content .
Only works with hide until thanks and all cryteria is listed on plugin config options.

That options can be used as you wish, but maybe you have to add another plugin like hide content until reply, it's a paid one, and only hide until reply, but if you use both plugins you can make it works aas you wish, see yah !!!

The latest github version is similar to the latest dev version on here. But i rewview yesterday github version and make some little changes, i release as stable when ready by the way.
Thanks for your reply .
@iturdu errror Myalerts 2.0  

[Image: JY3WpB.png]
You have a bad version of MyAlerts, you are on 1.05 for 1.6.x series and not for 1.8.x series of MyBB a very common error.

Update MyAlerts to 2.0 or use system without this feature.

You have to use only official releases for MyBB series on mods site, if you do not do this then you have errors like that to follow users tips like change 16* to 18* or things like that.

There are some plugins working on both versions but if you do not have idea do not use it because 1.6.x uses prototype and 1.8.x jQuery libraries to use ajax requests and many plugins use this features.

You can use all plugins on both series but have to add libraries and code mods to make it works fine without any issue.
Hello, Dark Neo.
I would like to change the position texts (user name , Given Thanks, and Received Thanks ) to the center on each line.
Could you give me an advice or a suggestion to edit the codes with css or template?
Thank you.

[Image: CKsZ7sA.jpg]
Pages: 1 2