MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme fix after upgrade to 1.8.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Introduction
I have a game-forum/RP-forum that was quite far behind on updates due to its customized theme and a long gone tech-guy. In the end resulting in issues with poor optimization, at least that's the theory behind the update to 1.8.4. However, this of course caused some troubles with the old non-updated theme we use. As expected.

Job description
Fix the problems with the customized theme. The ACP shows a few files of the template that have been altered in the update. Make it work again. Problems are (as can be seen at least) as follows:
  • Icons do not show
  • Thread moderation doesn't work
  • List of threads displayed at the top of the page in sub-forums
  • "Donate" page doesn't work
  • Preferably the 'latest thread' plugin should show at the top of the forum, not the bottom
Conditions
You either speak English or Swedish. PM any offers, be well aware that this site runs on donations from its users and I can't pay any great amounts of money. You should be able to finish the task rather soon if possible. If you wish some commercial for yourself your name (and possibly a link) can be added as builder of the site and even a donor (this can be discussed between us). Payment is done via Paypal, no exceptions. Contact is kept via PMs on this site or via Skype chat. I will only give my Skype-ID via PM.
would you like to PM me temporary access to admin panel to check it
(2015-04-23, 03:26 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]would you like to PM me temporary access to admin panel to check it

I have done such.