MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: maybe 2 bugs in showteam page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry for my bad english.

1. When the usergroup with the option "Yes, show this group on the 'forum team' page" is on, and the "Primary User Group" is that group, the user and the usergroup appear in the showteam page and that is ok. But when that group is just an "Additional User Groups", that user doesnt appear in the showteam page. So, just work if that group is a primary group.

2. The user group "moderators", if i change the name for example to "staff user", in showteam page appear "staff user" like name and that is ok. But if i set in a some forum one "staff user" like moderator, in the showteam page not appear "staff user" but appear "Moderators" when that is not the name for that group. So, the name of the group change if an user of that group is set Moderator of some forum.

again i say: sorry for my bad english :/ Smile
Quote:1. When the usergroup with the option "Yes, show this group on the 'forum team' page" is on, and the "Primary User Group" is that group, the user and the usergroup appear in the showteam page and that is ok. But when that group is just an "Additional User Groups", that user doesnt appear in the showteam page. So, just work if that group is a primary group.

This is not a bug, it is intentional behavior. The display group is what is used when determining name style, user stars, and user title. A good purpose for this is so you can have a hidden admin account.

Quote:The user group "moderators", if i change the name for example to "staff user", in showteam page appear "staff user" like name and that is ok. But if i set in a some forum one "staff user" like moderator, in the showteam page not appear "staff user" but appear "Moderators" when that is not the name for that group. So, the name of the group change if an user of that group is set Moderator of some forum.

Someone who is specifically assigned one or more forums using the Moderators tab in Forum Management is automatically be placed in that group because they have moderating permissions which are considered staff.
All I have to say is that this is not a bug.
ok haha Smile