MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No formatting to ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Been away for a week and took my laptop (usually use my desktop pc)

I only have basic browser formatting in ACP when accessing it from the laptop (formatting of site is ok).

I have reinstalled default ACP theme and also tried a 3rd party (Duende) but no luck.  I use Chrome but have also tested in IE.

I have not cleared the cache as not sure ACP accesses it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Talen
clear your browser cache and try again.
you can try hard refreshing browser (press CTRL + F5) on forum admin panel page

if it doesn't help then run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find
missing / changed files. ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. post the reported files here
Hi,

Thanks for the advice.  I have done what you suggested but did not work.  I have checked the files and apart from image, icon and language files which I have changed (displaying as changed) there are no other files.

Talen
you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check the issue
Hi,

It resolved itself after I corrected another error. My apache error logs stated they could not find gzip.php. I have compression turned off in MyBB settings. I checked my ht access file and I had inadvertently copied the MyBB gzip lines along with the seo lines. I commented out -

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(.*\.js) gzip.php?type=js&file=$1
RewriteRule ^(.*\.css) gzip.php?type=css&file=$1
</IfModule>

#<IfModule mod_deflate.so>
# AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/javascript text/css text/html text/xml
#</IfModule>

The apache errors log is now clear and formatting has returned to ACP.

Thanks,

Talen