MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mod cant access modcp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
 Yes, users of this group can access the moderator CP

I changed from super mod's to mod's and now they cant seem access modcp and are unable to delete move posts.
You have to give them moderation of selected forums in their configuration. Without it they won't have access to MCP.
(2015-04-25, 09:12 AM)TheDot Wrote: [ -> ]You have to give them moderation of selected forums in their configuration. Without it they won't have access to MCP.

ahan if i want them to do tasks on all forums than super mod is better option? reason why im asking is i dont want them to delete logs
(2015-04-25, 10:15 AM)ytt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-25, 09:12 AM)TheDot Wrote: [ -> ]You have to give them moderation of selected forums in their configuration. Without it they won't have access to MCP.

ahan if i want them to do tasks on all forums than super mod is better option? reason why im asking is i dont want them to delete logs

Super moderator allows them to access the MOD CP for all the sections on your forum.
(2015-04-25, 10:15 AM)ytt Wrote: [ -> ]

As it has been said in your other thread, mods/super mods can't delete moderator/admin logs, unless these groups have access to ACP or users are super admins.