MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Find / Show / Search: all members part of Group XYZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought this would be easy to do, but I'm unable to find a way (or MOD) to achieve it...

I made a custom user group Programmers. Once in a while I want to clean up that group (people are hired and fired), but it's a pain tracking every individual. So I thought just to look for all members part of the group Programmers... I could not find a way. Am I the only one? Angel

Thanks for this great support forum: I'm rather impressed, thought I should share that too XD

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
You want a group page which will show the:
  • Decription of the group
  • Group title
  • Group image
  • Members: %
  • Leader: %

correct me if im wrong.
I don't think I fully understand your question Smile Me bad, probably Smile

Question is simple though: how can I find all members part of group Programmers? One way or another, something this simple should be possible, right? Smile

Much appreciated!

Devvie
ACP -> Users & Groups -> Find Users -> choose Programmers in Is member of one or more of these user groups and leave the rest untouched -> Find Users

You can also create a view to display them every time in ACP -> Users & Groups -> Views -> Manage Views
see also View Groups plugin

another method
admin panel >> Users & Groups >> Groups >> click on Options button for the required group --> List Users
(Blush) well that was surprisingly easy and this one I should have figured out myself :/ Sorry! And much appreciated Smile

Devvie

(2015-04-25, 12:29 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see also View Groups plugin

another method
admin panel >> Users & Groups >> Groups >> click on Options button for the required group --> List Users

Going to take a look - thank you for this one too Smile Hard to chose best answer... I went with the default one...

Peace!