MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need new lock.php file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,,,
In trying to tweek my files during installing some plugins I accidentally deleted my "lock.php" set to 1 file.

Now I cannot get back into myBB system.

Does someone have a copy of the file for latest MyBB version ... or can anyone suggest what I need to do??

Your help appreciated...

Thanks

Bob
MyBB default system doesn't has a lock.php file
install folder of MyBB files server needs a file with lock name and it is an empty file
(2015-04-26, 05:21 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB default system doesn't has a lock.php file
install folder of MyBB files server needs a file with lock name and it is an empty file

Hi Away.....  Yes I understand, but where I have missing lock.php file   is in my /install   directory ... I do not know tho how to create new lock.php file of 0 bytes ... which I think has a 1 flag... or even with zero flag ... what I need is new file that will allow my MyBB to run again .. .as at present i am locked out..

Thanks

(2015-04-26, 06:28 AM)blognzone1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-26, 05:21 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB default system doesn't has a lock.php file

Hi Away.....  Yes I understand, but where I have missing lock.php file   is in my /install   directory ... I do not know tho how to create new lock.php file of 0 bytes ... which I think has a 1 flag... or even with zero flag ... what I need is new file that will allow my MyBB to run again .. .as at present i am locked out..

Thanks

Sorry I must be dumb,

But how do i make a file called lock.php    or where do i find one to place in my /install    directory  as suggested in my current lockout error message ??
using file manager at web host panel or a ftp client (like filezilla) create a file named lock in install folder

through file manager : browse to install folder and click on create file at the top tool bar
through ftp client : browse to install folder and right click mouse in the folder files place to create file