MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internal SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Earlier today I tried accessing a site forum and it came up with this.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
145 - Table '.\royalroad\mybb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
DELETE FROM mybb_sessions WHERE ip=X'babc713d'

What should i do to fix this if I can?
Have you tried repairing the table via Phpmyadmin, or whatever database management you are using?
I forgot to mention that I don't own the site I just visited it and No I haven't tried because I can't find the table.
If you're not the site's owner, and presumably don't have access to the site's database, then this isn't an issue you can fix. As Wires said, the owner will need to repair the table to fix the error. You'd be better off contacting the site owner, though they probably know about it already.
Thanks for the answers. I was confused a moment when i site I normally visit without problem started giving error. Well all I can hope for now is a quick fix from the site creator. Thanks again for take a moment of your time to reply.
(2015-04-28, 12:43 AM)IceNeo2 Wrote: [ -> ]Earlier today I tried accessing a site forum and it came up with this.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
   145 - Table '.\royalroad\mybb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
   DELETE FROM mybb_sessions WHERE ip=X'babc713d'

What should i do to fix this if I can?

Yup had the issue. Shame only the owner can fix it as it's such a used website.