MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Tech Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tech Theme ver 1.0 compatible with Mybb version 1.2x by Jesse Labrocca

License
======================================
It is unlawful and against my copyrights to redistribute this theme in whole or part without my expressed written approval.  The images in this theme are free for personal use only.  If you wish to use this theme in whole or part for commercial purpose you must have expressed written permission.  Use of this theme is acceptable only under the condition that the link to mybbcentral is not altered in any way.  The link is in footer template.  Any removal of this link and I will expect a license fee of $100 for each install and/or download of the theme.  Any fees required to obtain this license fee will also be recovered and given to copyright holder.

Install
1. Upload images folder to your root directory.  Allow overwrites
2. In admincp theme import the file extra/tech-theme.xml
3. (optional) In admincp make the tech theme default
4. (optional) Upload the favicon.ico into your site root directory

Customizing
All the original PNG files needed to create this theme are inside the extra folder. All images are in PNG layered format created by
Macromedia Fireworks. You can replace the logo at images/tech/logo.gif.  Also the font for the logo is within the extras directory.

Screenshots
Available in the extras directory.

Working Demo
====================
http://www.techforum.us

If you need any assistance for this theme please visit Mybb Central http://www.mybbcentral.com

Download Link
looks nice, I like it Smile
personally i like the design but it's too colorful for my forum xD
Great work as always! Smile
Yeah..I am gonna work on color changes. I do realize it's a bit over-the-top for most.

Give me a few days. I will do more with it and release TECH in a few variations.
The edges of the headers are a little bit choppy around the curves Toungue. Other then that, I can't see anything else but really nice design Smile.
Is it it the one on your site?!! i loved it so very much, the table headers are so of a unique idea.
Yeah, once you sort the colours out it will be ace..good job!
Nice theme
I really like the theme... Good Job!