MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Urgent] popup_menu.js:84 Uncaught ReferenceError: DomLib is not defined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fixed backup issues now I have a - 

popup_menu.js:84 Uncaught ReferenceError: DomLib is not defined

mybb.js:6 Uncaught ReferenceError: Language is not defined

codepress.js:36 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'body' of undefined

Cant use template editor
Cant use the option buttons in the ACP either
Most JS in ACP doesnt work

www.cloudroot.net is the website
have you also restored the database backup (belonging to earlier 1.6 version) ?
Just realized I needed to backup old database , Lost a few users , and posts but I think im back to normal , still having javascript issues in the ACP though

Edit -
Only problem left is not being able to click any Javascript items in the ACP
disable rocket.js loader at cloudflare site
(2015-04-29, 03:17 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]disable rocket.js loader at cloudflare site

Still nothin, Im not really sure what the issue is , I made sure too purge all cache also 
^ can't find cause easily without access. if you need direct help you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel
I also had problems reverting back to 1.6.
It was a file permissions problem.

Configuration File ./inc/config.php Writable
Settings File ./inc/settings.php Writable
File Uploads Directory ./uploads Writable
Avatar Uploads Directory ./uploads/avatars Writable
Language Files ./inc/languages Writable
Backups Directory ./admin/backups Writable
Cache Directory ./cache Writable
Themes Directory ./cache/themes Writable
(2015-04-29, 04:55 AM)kel12 Wrote: [ -> ]I also had problems reverting back to 1.6.
It was a file permissions problem.

Configuration File ./inc/config.php Writable
Settings File ./inc/settings.php Writable
File Uploads Directory ./uploads Writable
Avatar Uploads Directory ./uploads/avatars Writable
Language Files ./inc/languages Writable
Backups Directory ./admin/backups Writable
Cache Directory ./cache Writable
Themes Directory ./cache/themes Writable

I will only do that if a Mybb Support staff tells me to, That doesnt sound like a legit answer and may cause Security Risks 

(2015-04-29, 03:52 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ can't find cause easily without access. if you need direct help you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel

[Image: HDaLaWi.png]

popup_menu.js:84 Uncaught ReferenceError: DomLib is not defined
^ I have not got that popup_menu.js error in my browser and all popup menus worked for me at your forum admin panel

and though not directly related with the main issue here, file permissions are also important !
(2015-04-29, 05:52 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ I have not got that popup_menu.js error in my browser and all popup menus worked for me at your forum admin panel

and though not directly related with the main issue here, file permissions are also important !

Yeah I have all those set , that user told me to make a lot of files writeable that dont need to be 
Pages: 1 2