MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Section completely empty when updating plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About 5 months ago I upgraded my MyBB site to 1.8 and reverted the theme back to the default theme. I'm running 1.8.4 now. I only have 2 active plugins: Thanks system (2.5.1) and Google Analytics (1.2.1). Both plugins have updates now.

However, when disable and uninstall the plugins and install the new versions, the plugin section in admin (http://celeb6.com/admin/index.php?module=config-plugins) is completely empty. There's nothing below the introduction text: "This section allows you to activate, deactivate, and manage the plugins that you have uploaded to your forum's inc/plugins directory. To hide a plugin from view, but not lose any stored information from it, click the Deactivate link."

Thanks for any help!
can you enlist the files physically existing at ~/inc/plugins folder (check through ftp client or web host files manager)
(2015-04-29, 09:28 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you enlist the files physically existing at ~/inc/plugins folder (check through ftp client or web host files manager)
/httpdocs/inc/plugins:

googleanalytics.php
hello.php
index.html
thx.php

This is the old situation without updates. I've installed the new version of Google Analytics successfully now. I've uninstalled the Thank You plugin since this plugin causes too much problems.
^ that is strange. would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check
It might be the thx.php file from the updated Thank You/Like System . I've deleted the tables (3) and records related to the Thank You/Like System from the MySQL database and all files from the package, using FTP. As soon as I re-upload the plugin files, the plugin page in admin is empty again.

As soon as I only delete the thx.php file from inc/plugins, the plugin page in admin is normal again. The latest version of the plugin was released on April 25, 2015, so perhaps there's a bug somewhere and this thread should be moved to here.

Update: there's someone with the same problem.