MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with users viewing images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When ever i copy image link from another site, user/guest can see the image. But as admin i can view it, but users/guest complained that they can view images,  even when they click on it this is the error message they get

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.

2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? 
  3. Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.

4. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

5. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
How can i configure the image for everyone to see it?

Thanks
Are you using the "img" tag to include external images or do you upload the images with the attachment system? There's a setting fo both in the forum editing part of the acp. Also guest images can be disabled with one of the main settings. So without more details we can't really help.