MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Statistics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-04-30, 04:45 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming only the averages section is wrong as you mentioned in the 1st post and the rest is correct, this means that the registration date of the oldest user is messed up (at least for the 3 first statistics).

Run this query in phpMyAdmin and provide the resulting regdate:
SELECT regdate FROM mybb_users ORDER BY regdate LIMIT 1

[Image: 1e2317ab703bb2025bc6c7f8b29f161a.png]
Well, it shouldn't be 0. Change it to any UNIX date you want. You can use any online converter to get the UNIX value based on a regular date, for example: http://www.onlineconversion.com/unix_time.htm
(2015-04-30, 04:58 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it shouldn't be 0. Change it to any UNIX date you want. You can use any online converter to get the UNIX value based on a regular date, for example: http://www.onlineconversion.com/unix_time.htm

This would probably explain why some of the merged users join date is 1970 then lol.
What would you suggest I change it to, as I have no clue

Forum was founded in 2009, so sometime then?
(2015-04-30, 05:00 PM)RVP991 Wrote: [ -> ]What would you suggest I change it to, as I have no clue

We have no clue either. You can check dates of the 1st posts, if they're correct. You can use this query for that:
SELECT dateline FROM mybb_posts ORDER BY dateline LIMIT 1

And the 0 regdate looks like a bug (or it wasn't converted at all), not sure if it has been fixed until now.
The xenforo module copies the reg date directly from the xf db without modifying it. I don't have access to my test board atm but as I mainly tested with the main admin account I'm pretty sure that the xf column is an unix timestamp too. Don't know why that column should be empty but either it's because older versions of xf didn't have that column or something went completly wrong there. I'll add that query to the list of common queries but as long as I can't reproduce it I'm not able to add any fixes.
(2015-04-30, 05:12 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-30, 05:00 PM)RVP991 Wrote: [ -> ]What would you suggest I change it to, as I have no clue

We have no clue either. You can check dates of the 1st posts, if they're correct. You can use this query for that:

And the 0 regdate looks like a bug (or it wasn't converted at all), not sure if it has been fixed until now.

Did this and I got 1244887966 which sounds about right.
However I can't change it from 0 as there is no option for me to edit it?
(2015-04-30, 05:22 PM)RVP991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-30, 05:12 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]

Did this and I got 1244887966 which sounds about right.
However I can't change it from 0 as there is no option for me to edit it?

You should be able to double click it while editing it.
Resolved, Euan helped me with this.
Many thanks.
Pages: 1 2