MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix display language box Messenger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using my previous MyBB use Vietnamese language but now I change to h English language I encountered an error message box displays I have to switch language 2 but does not fix I think it involves database, please guide me fix the default language

[Image: Sc1CpOv.jpg]
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. post here changed files from languages/english folder
I did not find any change from languages / english folder, I'm using MyBB 1.8.4 from the MyBB 1.6 update, previously MyBB 1.6 I also encountered this error
[Image: Uw7MlLd.jpg]
are you using Google SEO plugin ? And have you done any changes to global.php file ?

you can try running below SQL query through your database manager (eg. phpMyAdmin) at web host control panel
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `pmfolders` = '1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can' WHERE `uid` = 1;

see if required => SQL queries guidance
(2015-04-30, 04:23 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]are you using Google SEO plugin ? And have you done any changes to global.php file ?

you can try running below SQL query through your database manager (eg. phpMyAdmin) at web host control panel

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `pmfolders` = '1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can' WHERE `uid` = 1;

see if required => SQL queries guidance

Yes i'm using Google SEO plugin, I have to fix what golabal.php file?

I had fixed display language box message thank you Smile
^ you can replace global.php file from MyBB 1.8.4 fresh download