MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Codebuttons to QuickEdit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello
How can we add codebuttons to quickeditor?
Thanks in advance.
It should be quickedit Big Grin adding code buttons will increase its loading time much, plus it won't be anymore quick edit in the sense of the way it was made.
You are right, but anyway if we want to do that, how can we do?
It'll stay quick replay zaher, coz you will don't have to go to another page called newreplay.php Toungue
pepotiger Wrote:It'll stay quick replay zaher, coz you will don't have to go to another page called newreplay.php Toungue

We are talking about quick edit not quick reply.

theman80 Wrote:You are right, but anyway if we want to do that, how can we do?
I will check it after i finish my homeworks. I'm not sure if it is feasible, but most probably it is a lot of coding in JS, which I'm not so good at.
Quote:I will check it after i finish my homeworks. I'm not sure if it is feasible, but most probably it is a lot of coding in JS, which I'm not so good at.

Thank you.
I am waiting.
Pepo slaps hemself sevral times How stupid am I hehe I was think you talk about quick replay coz I want it in the quick replay Toungue
loool rcpalace verry funny, nice one Toungue
theman80 Wrote:
Quote:I will check it after i finish my homeworks. I'm not sure if it is feasible, but most probably it is a lot of coding in JS, which I'm not so good at.

Thank you.
I am waiting.
Indeed it is, It will take time, And their is no point for a quick edit to have bbcode buttons, That's what the full edit is for.... Pepo you can add bbcodes for the quick reply
Yes, rcpalace, there was mod for that, but it didn't work anymore... any idea for that?
Pages: 1 2