MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Second form of 'rep'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wondering if there's already any plugins for this, or if there's any way to put something like this in.

There are members on my forum we have people who sell items (via their website, not through the forum) and would prefer to have a separate form of reputation specifically for their userclass (in addition to the integrated rep system) so people can rate their shopping experience or see whether they seem reliable without digging through dozens of pages of one or more sales threads.
From my own:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-129954.html
http://community.mybb.com/thread-167620.html

I presume OUGC Feedback is what you need since it basically replicates the reputation system, the other one aims to replace it for posts as a like system.
That second one looks a lot like what i'm looking for.  The only thing missing is having only one userclass able to be able to be given and display feedback

edit; just seen the settings in users>groups, will play around with it

edit2; seems to do what I'm looking for, only thing is that people in classes set to not be able to receive it still have "Total Feedback: 0  (View All)" in their postbit

edit3;  When using quickpost it seems to hang.  The post gets made but it won't automatically reload the page at the post, F5 brings to it though.  Disabled and tried again, worked fine, Re-enabled and the problem came back

edit4; The normal reply page and create thread pages work, just when using quickreply the data is posted but the page hangs with this error in the console (FF 37.0.2)

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data  ---   jquery.min.js:4:5303
Using jquery 2.1.3 from googleapis

switched to 2.1.4;

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data  ---  jquery.min.js:4:5491
Issue above seems to have been resolved after updating from PHP5.4 to 5.6

edit; ¬_¬ or not, it worked fine for a while then the error came back again
If I'm not mistaken MyBB 1.8 uses jQuery 1.1, I have never tried on 2.x
(2015-05-06, 04:32 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm not mistaken MyBB 1.8 uses jQuery 1.1, I have never tried on 2.x

1.11.2 is bundled with 1.8.4

I've moved relevant details over to the github page