MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group Customisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys, looking for some help with the group features on my forum @ www.vpfl.club

1. Is there anyway to quickly put someone in a group? The current way to do it involves alot of clicking etc. Is there any way to just 1 or 2 click add people to a group if you are a mod or admin? Or is there any plugins or codes that could make this doable? The way our forum works is people accept to be in a group in a thread and then our mods will go in and add these people to the group manually...

2. We have the View Groups plugin on our index page. It currently displays the group names. Is there a way to make it so that it would display the group image only?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Danny
Hey...

1. Maybe you want take a look on the "group promotion", where you couid set up a automaticly upgrade for user from one group to another, if you not already have.

Sorry, if I dont get the names right. I am using german version.

2. Also here I would use the offical way: Edit the group and use the "group picture" option. But I am not quiet sure I understand you right. Do you have many groups and want to list them on index, if somebody is online in it?