MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Image CSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know where the profile image CSS code is located to?

I found it once but it seems that I can't help myself this time.
Seems like there is no dedicated css for that image.
It uses the global img css in global.css : ACP>Templates & styles>themes>your theme > global.css

Or are you looking for the code displaying the image to put it somewhere else ?
I'm looking for the CSS code to change the width and the height actually but if it's in global.css, I'll figure it out.

Thanks.
There is a "maximum avatar dimensions" parameter in profil options configurations and other parameters you should look at.
(2015-05-03, 02:46 AM)OldDuck Wrote: [ -> ]There is a "maximum avatar dimensions" parameter in profil options configurations and other parameters you should look at.

Nope, it's not from there. It's somewhere in the CSS for sure, where you can change the border-radius etc. I found it once because I edited it but I can't remember where.
Ok, I was looking on the image display in the profile page. The image displayed for each post uses the css line 1098 in global.css

.post .post_author div.author_avatar img {
    padding: 5px;
    border: 1px solid #ddd;
    background: #fff;
}
Yeah, I know this. What I'm looking for is the profile image code e.g. when you go to someones profile.

(2015-05-03, 03:37 AM)OldDuck Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I was looking on the image display in the profile page. The image displayed for each post uses the css line 1098 in global.css

.post .post_author div.author_avatar img {
    padding: 5px;
    border: 1px solid #ddd;
    background: #fff;
}
You not mean the standard avatar size in Config-> Profil?

Or sorry, what size do you want to change?
This profile image CSS Toungue
So it's the global image css in global.css.
If you want to use a specific css you need to add a parameter in "member_profil" template, find "{$avatar}" and for example change it to "<div class="avatar_profil">{$avatar}</div>" and now in global.css you can add something like :
.avatar_profil img {
width: 20px;
}

Or you can directly add the class to the img element in member_profile_avatar template.
Pages: 1 2