MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Purge Spammer used to work, now it gives Access Denied, even for admin user!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Offending page: crypto.country/forum/showthread.php?tid=10095

When I wanted to purge this spammer, I got redirected to this error page:

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'devnullius'

I then logged in to 'admin' account and tried again. Same error.

I then went to Admin CP's Forum Management and checked the Moderation options for admin. Those options weren't enabled (my bad), so I enabled them for Administrators group on the child board ("Chit Chat from Around the Web! Non-crypto welcome ;-)"), expecting it to all work.

Guess what: I'm still denied access :/ Any ideas where to look?

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
ACP -> Configuration -> Purge Spammer

Make sure everything is set properly there.
Thanks, but not much one could do wrong there...

Not much I can do wrong there... All looks good to me and I never really changed something as far as I remember :s

Looks I double posted this question, so let's continue this discussion here http://community.mybb.com/thread-170364-...pid1156529 (Purge Spammer is not the only function not working; Mark this board read gives the same problem).

Sorry for double-posting? Please lock this thread?

Devvie