MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrate LESS or SASS CSS into MyBB 1.8.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to integrate LESS or SASS CSS into a new MyBB forum? The reason I ask is because I'm building some very specific themes that really would benefit from the plugin. That being said if there is any way to do this I would really appreciate the help.

Please let me know if you need anymore information to get this going, or if theres anything that I can do to help make this work.

Thank you very much!
Thanks for replying. So does that mean its not possible to do? Or? I did try the way mentioned in the first link but it keeps getting tied up and not reloading the theme once it's been saved for some reason. When I can get it to it seems that it just flat out doesn't work at all. Is there any way to correct this?
Hi, it is possible to do as shown in the first link. I haven't used it in a while, but the way CSS is saved was changed slightly in 1.8 to support saving to a CDN and minifying stylesheets.